Event Topic: Banking
Event Type: Conference
Date: 29 Jun 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
Time: All Day
Villa Rosa Kempinski,
There is no doubt that the East African banking sector is experiencing a paradigm shift in the way in which banks operate. Digital disruption technologies coupled with interest rate cuts by the Central Bank of Kenya has created greater competition for customers between the region’s top tier banks. In order to remain competitive, banks must adopt a customer-focused business strategy.
Join us at the Banking Innovation East Africa conference to learn how you can develop customer-focused strategies and leverage digital technologies in order to attract and retain customers.
Gain insight from top banking CEOs, CIOs, Heads of Digital, Heads of Mobile, Heads of Channels and Heads of IT, along with expert speaker line-up including:
- Orest Masinki, Country Head of Risk, Standard Chartered Bank Tanzania
- Simon Njuguna Mbogo, Regional CIO, Stanbic Bank (Standard Bank Group)
- Wycliffe Momanyi, Head Information Risk, KCB Group
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO, Kenya Banker’s Association
- George Njuguna K, Chief Information Officer, HFC Limited
- Russell Akuom, Head of Digital Banking, Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Jack Ngare, Director of Innovation and Finserve, Equity Bank