U.S. Bank is First to Offer MasterCard Business Network for Small Business Owners
U.S. Bank is the first bank in the nation to offer its small business customers access to MasterCard’s Business Network in a fully customized, consolidated website that provides offers, advice and tools designed to help small businesses run efficiently and effectively. Together with the newly launched Payment Controls from U.S. Bank, it is now simpler and more convenient for small business owners to manage how, when and where their employees use business credit cards.
“The annual Small Business Survey from U.S. Bank indicates small business owners want services that help them efficiently manage their finances,” said Cathi Stanton, senior vice president for U.S. Bank Retail Payment Solutions. “The new MasterCard Business Network and Payment Controls from U.S. Bank are a response to what our customers have told us they need.”
“The MasterCard Business Network was created from the feedback of hundreds of small- and mid-sized businesses. It focuses on their opportunities and challenges including minimizing costs, getting more out of a day’s time and engaging with new and existing customers. We are thrilled that U.S. Bank will help get this important toolkit and Payment Controls into the hands of people who will benefit the most, local business owners,” said Eugene DeSilva, senior vice president, commercial products, MasterCard.
U.S. Bank is launching three new Business Credit Cards with these MasterCard enhancements:
- U.S. Bank Business Edge Cash Rewards World Elite MasterCard
- U.S. Bank World Elite MasterCard Company Card
- U.S. Bank MasterCard Community Card
In addition to MasterCard’s Business Network, small businesses using any of the three new cards also have access to additional online tools from MasterCard and U.S. Bank:
- MasterCard EasySavings – a rebate program – no coupons, no codes and no fee to register. Cardholders simply register once, shop at participating merchants that provide discounts and automatically receive a rebate on their monthly U.S. Bank credit card statement.
- U.S. Bank Connect – a free online community and resource to help business owners, start, run and grow their business.
- U.S. Bank Payment Controls –individual customization allowing small business owners to control how, when and where employees’ use business credit cards. Card use may be limited by time of day or day of week, merchant or transaction type, or even dollar amount. Certain types of transactions may be completely blocked and business owners may choose to receive real time alerts when certain types of transactions are made.
- U.S. Bank MasterPass Wallet – A free digital wallet that helps make online shopping safe and easy.