At ATMIA’s 22nd Annual US Conference in Las Vegas this week, the association presented a variety of industry awards for exceptional contributions to the ATM industry throughout 2020 and beyond. The US Conference’s theme of NextGen ATMs – A New Path to a Transformative Future focused on the industry’s Next-Gen ATMs initiative and a world of exciting new capabilities in the self-service channel.
Three Lifetime Achievement Awards were awarded to the following recipients:
Tom Harper, CEO, Networld Media Group, Dana Benson, Director of Conferences & Sponsorships, ATMIA and Brenda Pino, VP, Physical Channels, Operations, BMO Financial Group. In addition, Marcel Ficken, Technical Advisor, Next Gen ATMs, from RXL2020, won the International Consultant of the Year Award 2020.
“The association is delighted to honor these industry leaders with the recognition they deserve for sustained excellence in 2020 as they contributed in different ways to enhancing and improving the ATM industry,” said Mike Lee, CEO of ATMIA. “Their example of professionalism, enthusiasm and creative thinking in their different fields has been inspiring.”
The criteria for these annual awards are:
- Long-term positive influence on improving the industry
- Excellence in technology or levels of service
- Leader in applying best practice
- Specific and measurable achievements producing tangible results
In addition to the 2020 Global Industry Awards and ATMmy International ATM Industry Marketing Awards, ATMIA presented the following Next Gen ATM Awards:
- Best Next Gen Security Solution 2020 Winner – BVK Technology
- Next Gen ATM Thought Leadership Winner – Marcel Ficken, Result XL
- Next Gen Best ATM-APP – Customer Experience Winner: CR2
- Best Next Gen ATM Early Innovator Winner – Renovite Technologies, Inc, Reno-Cloud ATM Channel Solution
At the ATMIA Member Townhall Meeting, ATMIA was pleased to recognize the winners of the third annual ATMmy International ATM Industry Marketing Awards to the follow recipients:
- CONTENT category 1st Place Winner – DigitalMint for “5 Things ATM Operators Should Consider Before Buying Into BitCoin”
- DIGITAL category 1st Place Winner – CashEssentials for the ‘Live Free. Pay Cash” Digital Campaign.
- VIDEO category 1st Place Winner – Payment Alliance International for “Introducing our Cash Ecosystem Solution!”
- CASH PROMOTION category 1st Place Winner – Paramount Management Group for the “Cash is Safe” Social Media Campaign.
- CONTENT category 2nd Place Winner – Paramount Management Group for “Exit Strategies in Today’s ATM Industry Climate”
- DIGITAL category 2nd Place Winner – Hyosung America for the “Recycling ATMs” Marketing Campaign.
- VIDEO category 2nd Place Winner – Hyosung America for the video “Hyosung America, The World’s Greatest ATM”
- CASH PROMOTION category 2nd Place Winner – CashEssentials for the YouTube video entitled “The Cash Cycle in Disasters”
- CONTENT category 3rd Place Winner – Star Financial for “COVID-19 Cash Handling ATM Management Guidelines”
- DIGITAL category 3rd Place Winner – CIMA Cash Handling America for the “Reimagine the Retail Payment Experience” Digital Campaign
- VIDEO category 3rd Place Winner – CIMA Cash Handling America for the video “CIMA AST9000”
- CASH PROMOTION category 3rd Place Winner – Paramount Management Group for the white paper entitled “The perils of a cashless society on the poor, minorities, and its negative effects on cultural practice”.
The ATMmys are presented by the ATMIA International Marketing Forum (IMF) and designed to recognize the hard work and creativity required to promote cash and ATM products and services to businesses and consumers worldwide.
“My heartfelt congratulations to all this year’s worthy winners. Who will be next industry leaders and what innovations will there be? The next annual awards will be in Orlando in February 2022, so please watch this space!” Mike Lee commented.