Evolve Money, the first online and mobile app that makes it easy for people to track and quickly pay more than 10,000 bills using cash, now offers people more choices of how to pay with the addition of debit and prepaid cards. Launched this summer by PreCash, Evolve Money is gaining traction as a fast, affordable and secure way to pay bills from one place and is an alternative to bank bill payment services.
“By adding debit and prepaid card payments, we are reaching a broader segment of consumers who are looking for convenience and a faster way to manage and pay their bills,” said Steve Taylor, CEO for PreCash. “Evolve Money offers the ultimate in flexibility. Users can pay each bill with cash, or a different payment card. They can pay them all at once, or one at a time, and they can pay more than 10,000 bills for free, or choose express payment for only $1.50 to avoid an expensive late fee.”
Evolve Money is available as a free Android mobile app from Google Play, and other smartphone, tablet and computer users can use Evolve Money by visiting www.evolvemoney.com.
The application accepts Visa and MasterCard branded debit and prepaid cards. Consumers can easily add cash to Evolve Money by purchasing REloaditTM Packs for $3.95, or Evolve Pay BucksTM PINs for $3 at tens of thousands of retail locations.
Evolve Money Features At A Glance:
- Accepts Visa and MasterCard debit cards
- Cash load options at thousands of locations nationwide such as Safeway, Vons, Albertsons, Pavillions and Randalls
- Free bill payments to more than 10,000 service providers including utilities, wireless and cable providers, insurance companies, auto, mortgage loans and more
- Protected by many levels of bank-level security such as 128-bit encryption and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology
- Saves billing information in one place for fast, easy access month-after-month
- Payment status notifies users when payments are delivered
- Free standard bill payments that are paid in two days or less
- Same day express payments for $1.50
“Now that Evolve Money accepts debit in addition to cash, it will go a long way in helping a majority of consumers who are busy paying more than 14 billion bills each year,” said Taylor. “It takes average consumers 30 minutes or more each month to pay bills. Evolve Money is a simple, convenient solution that can cut that time down to minutes, so they have time to do the things that really matter most.”