FIS™ a provider of banking and payments technology, will bring a robust presence to this year’s Money2020 conference, an annual event for emerging payments and financial services.
One of Forbes 100 Most Innovative Companies, FIS will demonstrate the success of its Mobile Wallet with Cardless Cash Access, which allows users to not only pay using their smart phones, but also withdraw money from an ATM. FIS’ interactive mobile demonstrations will also include:
- FIS Mobile Retail – An integrated mobile experience of payment, loyalty and Mobile Wallet, which will showcase a retail scenario at which a customer will pay using a mobile device, receive an offer to visit the retailer and make additional purchases while scoring points to move up to next loyalty tier.
- FIS Mobile Wallet with Cardless Cash Access – A City National Bank branded application and live, branded ATM at which users can withdraw cash via a mobile device.
- FIS Mobile PayNet – A demo of how PayNet – FIS’ global, real-time, cross-network money movement solution – can be used to shop and deliver cash back.
In addition, two FIS executives will present on the future of money movement:
- Fred Brothers, Chief Innovation Officer and EVP of Strategic Innovation, will discuss how strategic investments and partnerships can help financial services firms meet future goals. He will present on Mon., Oct. 7.
- Bob Legters, SVP of Payment Products, will discuss processor innovations and the changing landscape of payment processing. He is part of a roundtable on Wed., Oct. 9.