PayAnywhere, a leader in mobile point of sale solutions, announced the availability of PayAnywhere 2.0, its popular mobile point of sale solution (mPOS) for Android, with an all new online merchant portal, PayAnywhere Inside.
The Android PayAnywhere 2.0 mPOS app works with the free PayAnywhere mobile credit card reader, which plugs into the audio jack of a supported Android device, giving merchants a safe and simple way to accept credit and debit card payments directly from their Android phone or tablet. With the lowest rates in the industry – just 2.69% per swiped transaction, regardless of card type (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), and next day funding for merchants’ transactions, PayAnywhere is the payment industry’s preeminent business-grade, “pay-as-you-go” mPOS solution.
Available for download today from the Google Play store, the new PayAnywhere 2.0 Android app features advanced inventory management capabilities, support for multiple users on a single merchant account, new wireless printer support, enhanced reporting features, and streamlined user settings.
The PayAnywhere 2.0 Android app has been improved with:
- Simple sign on: Single password and username to access both the app and PayAnywhere Inside means one less step for merchants.
- Sleek new user interface: A freshly organized menu and sortable inventory management delivers quick and straightforward transaction processing with easy access to selling, inventory and reports.
- Improved cross-platform syncing: Merchants’ inventory and user settings are automatically backed-up and synced during the updating process.
- Multiple user support: Merchants with multiple employees can easily add additional users to their account and can track each user’s transactions via PayAnywhere Inside.
- Upgraded reporting: Improved in-app reporting with the ability to customize and filter reports and manage customer lists.
“The updates to the PayAnywhere Android app are a direct result of the valuable feedback we received from our customers who have been using PayAnywhere from their Android phones or tablets,” said Marc Gardner, CEO of PayAnywhere. “Our customers are going to love the intuitive new layout of the app and will see a direct impact on their business when they begin using the advanced reporting and business intelligence features all built into the app and the new merchant portal, PayAnywhere Inside. Features like our new social media integration, where merchants can add a custom line to the electronic receipt that customers receive inviting them to like the business on Facebook with a single click, set PayAnywhere apart from the competition.”
Setting up a PayAnywhere account is fast and easy. A merchant simply visits the app store to download the free PayAnywhere app, and follows the in-app instructions to sign up for an account. The free PayAnywhere reader is then mailed directly via U.S. Mail.