SME Finance Forum presents the Global SME Finance Forum 2019, taking place at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol on October 7-9th, attended by 500+ senior executives from commercial banks, development finance institutions, fintech companies, regulators, and featuring study visits, a B2B marketplace, fintech expos, and much more.
SME Finance Forum is proud to bring the Global SME Finance Forum 2019(SMEFF19) to Amsterdam for the 5thAnniversary from October 7-9th. The annual flagship event of the SME Finance Forum will bring 500+ senior executives from commercial banks, development finance institutions, fintech companies, as well as regulators to focus on leveraging digital banking to serve MSMEs.
The action-packed 3–day event will include study visits to high-performing institutions, a B2B marketplace, fintech expos, panels, working groups as well as networking sessions and a gala dinner.
“The Global SME Finance Forum meeting brings together some of the best and brightest minds in the private and public sector to share knowledge and good practices and make meaningful connections and partnerships. The SME Finance Forum, through its global membership network, facilitates on-going learning amongst members, helps link members to new business/partnership opportunities, and provides them a platform for being the industry voice in high-level policy dialogue,” said Matt Gamser, CEO of the SME Finance Forum, organizer of the event.
Global SME Finance Awards 2019
Winners of the Global SME Finance Awards 2019 will be announced during the event on October 7th. Endorsed by the G20 countries’ Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion, these awards recognize outstanding achievements of financial institutions and fintech companies in delivering innovative products and services to their SME clients.
More details about the event
- Climate Finance
- Supply Chain Finance
- Women Finance
- Regulation and Policy
- Digital Technologies and SME Agribusiness Finance
- Alternative Finance
- SME Banking Strategy
- Data Governance
- Risk Management
- Digital Lending for SMEs
- And a curated selection of Fintech presentations
Some of the 75+ confirmed speakers are:
- Hans Peter Lankes, Senior Vice President of Economics and Private Sector Development for the International Finance Corporation
- Hans Grieken, Research Director of Deloitte
- Allison Baller,Global Leader, Mobile Payments and Blockchain Financial Services Sector, IBM
- Denise Leonhard, Senior Director of Global Credit Expansion, Paypal
- Martin Holtmann, Manager, Digital Finance & Microfinance, IFC
- Alessandro Tappi, Chief Investment Officer, European Investment Fund
- Pieternel Boogaard, Global Head Agribusiness, Food & Water, FMO – Dutch Development Bank
- Quan Yu, Head of Risk Management for Consumer and SME financing, Ant Financial
- Michael Schlein, President and CEO, Accion
- Tony Hadley, Senior Vice President, Regulation and Public Policy, Experian
- Rebecca Marmot, Global Vice President Sustainability, Unilever
As part of the event, study tours are being organized to more than 10 financial institutions and fintechs that have best in class, innovative ways of serving SMEs clients. Confirmed Study Tour Hosts areBlanco,Deloitte,Dynamic Credit, Experian,FCI,Funding Circle, ING,Medical Credit Fund, Rabobank,Topicus,TREFI.
To get a sense of what to expect from the event, look at this video highlight from our Global SME Finance Forum 2018 in Madrid!
The Global SME Finance Forum 2019 is the largest, most geographically diverse, and cutting-edge annual gathering on SME finance. Taking place in Amsterdam, Netherlands, October 7-9, the conference will focus on the “Convergence of the Real and Financial Sectors in SME Finance”. Organized by the G20 countries’ SME Finance Forum (managed by the IFC), the event will convene C-suite executives from banks, fintechs, DFIs and regulators.
Register today http://www.globalsmefinanceforum.org/2019/
About SME Finance Forum
The event is hosted by the SME Finance Forum, which runs a global membership network bringing together 150+ banks, fintech companies and development finance institutions to share knowledge, promote collaboration and inform policy. The SME Finance Forum was established by the G20 Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion (GPFI) in 2012 as a knowledge center for data, research and best practice in promoting SME finance. As an implementing partner for the GPFI, the International Finance Corporation (IFC) was tasked with managing the initiative.